Owner of the website and the application:Fundación Privada Instituto de Salud Global Barcelona (ISGlobal); CIF: G65341695; postal address: C/ Rosselló, 132, 2ª, 5ª and 7ª, Barcelona (08036); registered in the Foundations Registry of the Directorate General of Law and Legal Entities of the Government of Catalonia under number 2,634; telephone number: (+34) 932 271 806; email: email@example.com. The website is the property of ISGlobal. Use of the website is subject to the following conditions of use. Please read them carefully. Accessing the website and using its content implies that you have read and accepted, without reservation, these conditions.
1. Conditions of use
- 1.1 The website contains content prepared by ISGlobal solely for informational purposes. This content may not reflect the most up-to-date information on the matters addressed. Likewise, this material may be amended, extended or updated without notice.
- 1.2. You accessing this content does not create or imply any professional or trust relationship between ISGlobal and you.
- 1.3. The links on the website may take you to other websites, pages or applications managed by third parties over which ISGlobal has no control. ISGlobal is not responsible for the content or the state of these websites, pages and applications. Being able to access them via our website or application does not imply that ISGlobal recommends or approves their content.
2. Data protection
- 2.1. You use our website at your own risk and expense. ISGlobal is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of the website, the application or any other sites you may access via the website or the application. ISGlobal is not liable for any damage arising from the use of our website or any action performed based on information provided on our website.
- 2.2. ISGlobal does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could damage or alter your IT system, electronic documents or files on our website. As a result, ISGlobal does not accept any liability for any loss or damage that such elements could cause to you or a third party.
3. Data protection
- 3.1. The information obtained from you by ISGlobal from the website when you sign up for a promotional event or send a form is processed with the utmost confidentiality for helping you to take part in the event in question or, in the second case, sending you the information you requested. The information obtained is not used for any other purpose.
- 3.2. In virtue of Article 22 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, ISGlobal may store and retrieve “cookies” (data in a text file) from your machine, provided you have given consent and after we have provided you with clear and complete information on the use of these cookies. You may obtain complete information on the purpose for installing these cookies and what they are used for in ISGlobal’s Cookies Policy.
- This does not prevent any technical storage or access for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary to provide an information society service expressly requested by you.
- 3.3. When you are requested to provide personal data for the provision of services, you will be informed of what data you must provide. If you do not provide this required data, we will not be able to provide you with the services.
- 3.4. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection, portability and restriction of the processing by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or the ISGlobal email address specified at the start of this document. The request must include your full name, address for notices, a photocopy of your ID document or passport and an indication of the right you want to exercise.